Monday, April 6, 2009

Winster

Hello everyone,

Do you like playing online games? So do I. Here is an awesome website that I found where you can play games for free. And the best part. You get points that can be used for all sorts of prizes and gift cards.

And guess what? You don't have to compete against other players for points. Its the exact opposite. Players work together to get the most points.

There is a free option that gives you 200 spins per day. There are also some monthly paid options that give you more spins and more points per spin if you are interested.

Its great fun!!! I have already gotten 500 points for my mypoints account (they referred me) and $7 off a movie ticket through Fandango. If I were to play a little more often then I do I could get at least 1 or 2 prizes every month.

Here is the link if you want to sign up --> Sign up for winster

Remember it is completely free to sign up, play and earn prizes. You can also make some great friends too.

0 comments:

Earn Free Giftcards

Search & Win

FREE Coupons

Blogs I follow

Play games - Get Prizes

Photobucket