Friday, July 17, 2009

PineCone Research Taking New Members

I am sure for any of you who have heard of Pine Cone Research before you know that they don't take new members often.

I got an email a couple of days ago telling me that I could forward the opportunity for new households to sign up because they are expanding their member base.

If you have never heard of Pine Cone Research they are a survey company that actually pays you CASH ($3 per survey) in your Paypal account or by mailing you a check for completing surveys for them. Sometimes they will even send you products to try.

To read about them click HERE
To read about their privacy policy click HERE

If you want to sign up for this survey panel click HERE.

Its the only one that I have ever been a member of that actually pays money and not just points or sweepstakes entries of some kind.

By the way they do not have a referral program so I don't get anything for you signing up. They just only allow sign ups for certain periods of time and only for so many people and this is the first time I have ever seen them give us the opportunity to invite people so take advantage of it.




0 comments:

Earn Free Giftcards

Search & Win

FREE Coupons

Blogs I follow

Play games - Get Prizes

Photobucket