Monday, December 28, 2009

New Year's Vacation!!

Hello everyone,

In case you didn't know we are going to be moving to Salt Lake City within the next couple of months. My SO transferred out there and our kids and I will be moving out there with him unless by some chance a position opens up for him to transfer back here.

Since our daughter is on Christmas break until Jan 4 I am taking them out there to visit him. So we will be leaving tomorrow (Tuesday) and coming back on Friday. It is so nice that we get to fly for free (he works for Delta) otherwise him being away would be even harder then it already is.

Hopefully they will have something neat to do Downtown on New Years Eve, but the kids are super excited to see the snow even if there is nothing to do.

While I am gone you can still sign up for freebie sites to get paid by me. Sites I am paying for right now are listed in the side bar with the payment amount. You can get the tutorials on how to complete the offers HERE and feel free to choose any of the freebie forums in the list on the side of the blog to post our trade agreement at. I suggest Calistyle101. You can also view video tutorials HERE

Don't forget about the giveaway I am hosting right now HERE. You can win unlimited bids on any 1 penny auction at BidOasis.net. Right now the giveaway ends on Dec 30, so hurry up and get entered. There will be 3 winners and no one has signed up yet so anyone can win! If I don't have at least 5 entrants by then I will extend the giveaway to another date.

As always if you have any questions you can email me at thefreebiemom (at) gmail (dot) com. I will get back to you as soon as I can. The only thing I can't do is log in to a freebie site myself to check on a green or something for you, but I will do everything I can to contact support to verify your green so I can pay you.

Have a Happy New Year!!!

0 comments:

Earn Free Giftcards

Search & Win

FREE Coupons

Blogs I follow

Play games - Get Prizes

Photobucket