Saturday, January 9, 2010

Toluna Update!!

Well I don't know how this is going to effect the site in the long run, but Toluna has now partnered up with Greenfield Online. So far it doesn't seem like I am qualifying for as many surveys as I used to and sometimes you are only allowed to do one a day.They also don't seem to be as consistent with the points value for each one anymore.

On top of that there is a survey I did earlier for them, it took about 30 minutes, it was very long and it said that my points would be applied but I don't see them there yet. I will wait and see if they ever show up.

I will keep updating the more that I find out about this company and if I ever make it to 60000 points to cash out for paypal I will let you know and post the proof payment. I am over a third of the way there already, but it looks like it might be harder now then before this partnership.

0 comments:

Earn Free Giftcards

Search & Win

FREE Coupons

Blogs I follow

Play games - Get Prizes

Photobucket